A luxurious celebration in print of craft, creativity, adventure and all things Shetland
We are excited to introduce the Shetland Wool Adventures Journal vol. 2 which will feature 6 beautiful knitting projects, interesting articles written by Shetland experts, walks, seasonal Shetland recipes, Shetland book reviews, stunning photography and much more.
Shetland Wool Adventures Journal vol. 2 includes:
• 164 pages
• 6 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed by Susan Molloy and illustrated Lorna Reid
• An interview with Kate Davies, Ruth Brownlee and Ellie Duncan of Island Ceramics
• 10 articles about Shetland wool, knitting, textiles and heritage
• 3 brilliant coastal walks by Gill Nadin
• Seasonal Shetland recipes by Marian Armitage
• Shetland books review by Hayley Anderton
• An exclusive first chapter of ‘A Fair Isle Nurse’ memoir written by Mona McAlpine that is being published by 60 North Publishing this autumn
Designers featured in this issue: Wilma Malcolmson, Ella Gordon, Anne Eunson, Rachel Hunter, Linda Shearer and Barbara Cheyne. The patterns can be knit with Uradale Shetland Yarn.
Printed and bound in the UK.